- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of G Hotel Gurney
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located near the boardwalk, G Hotel Gurney is in Downtown George Town neighbourhood and is connected to a shopping centre. KOMTAR and Arulmigu Balathandayuthapani Temple are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Gurney Drive and Gurney Plaza. ESCAPE Adventureplay and Entopia by Penang Butterfly Farm are not to be missed.Visit our George Town travel guide
- Gurney Plaza - 5 min walk
- Penang Adventist Hospital - 16 min walk
- Gleneagles Penang Medical Centre - 7 min drive
- Island Hospital - 9 min drive
- Arulmigu Balathandayuthapani Temple - 11 min drive
- Penang Sentral - 43 min drive
- Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Taste Cafe – Al fresco dining buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- G Lounge – Open for happy hour.
- Tree Bar – Bar offering Halal dishes. Open daily, happy hour available. Reservations required.
About this property
G Hotel Gurney
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: MYR 3 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 34 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safe & Clean (Malaysia) guidelines.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Staff & service
Did not respond to inquiries to cancel, bad cust
We had a change of schedule and the hotel was unresponsive to Hotels.com to accommodate our cancellation and change. So it's a total loss. This is the first property I experience this behavior with.