Those travelling to Genech are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Palace of Fine Arts, Lille Grand Square and Rihour Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 228 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Lille
- The closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city centre
Getting around Genech
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Genech Station or Genech Cobrieux Station. Genech may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Genech
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Genech gets about 720 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 22°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°F