Gemia Island Hotels from RM64
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 9 Nov 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 11 Sep 2020
Visiting Gemia Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Gemia Island has to offer including its beaches. There are 53 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kuala Terengganu (TGG-Sultan Mahmood), 16.1 mi (26 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Gemia Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Gemia Island gets about 71 millimetres of rain per year
- April and February are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°C