Visiting Farmers Branch
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Farmers Branch, which is also known for its shopping and entertainment. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and cafes. Around the area, top sights include American Airlines Center, Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center and Dallas World Aquarium.
- You'll find 993 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Dallas
- The closest major airport is in Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison), 4.4 mi (7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Dallas, TX (DAL-Love Field), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) away
Getting around Farmers Branch
Head to Farmers Branch Station for metro transport. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Farmers Branch
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 23°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 37°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 34 millimetres of rain falls on Farmers Branch each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 36°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 4°C