Edinburgh Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Edinburgh? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 85 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Consider these popular Edinburgh hotels and accomodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Best Western Kings Manor Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with 2 restaurants and a full-service spa. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's comfortable rooms and beach locale.
- Pets are welcome at Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh Waterfront. This hotel offers a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Guests enjoy this 3-star hotel's property condition and proximity to the airport.
- Dogs can join their owners at Nether Abbey Hotel. This hotel offers guests free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Customers like this 3-star hotel's restaurant and helpful staff.
Planning Your Trip to Edinburgh
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 48°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- April-June: the average is 63°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Edinburgh is 0.94 inches
Exploring Edinburgh with Your Pet
Known for its castle and museums, Edinburgh has lots to offer visitors including its festivals, monuments, and theaters. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Princes Street Gardens and Edinburgh Castle. While you're there, make sure you don't miss St. Giles' Cathedral and Greyfriars Kirk. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home, Just Dogs, or Braid Vets Leith.