- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Albergo Le Due Corti
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Standard Quadruple Room, 1 Bedroom
Superior Single Room, 1 Bedroom
Economy Double Room, 1 Bedroom
Superior Double or Twin Room, 1 Bedroom
Deluxe Double Room, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Located in Como, Albergo Le Due Corti is in the business district and near a train station. Cathedral Basilica of Como and Piazza Cavour are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit FoxTown Factory Stores. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Stadio Giuseppe Sinigaglia or Palasport Pianella.
- Piazza Vittoria - 1 min walk
- Cathedral Basilica of Como - 9 min walk
- Teatro Sociale - 10 min walk
- Casa del Fascio - 10 min walk
- Piazza Cavour - 12 min walk
- Como Borghi - 7 min walk
- Como Nord Lago Station - 13 min walk
- Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) - 42 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sala Radetzky – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner on selected days.
About this property
Albergo Le Due Corti
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9.00 for adults and EUR 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
An absolute classic!
This hotel is in the absolutely perfect location!! From here you can walk through the entire old town, walking streets all the way, and to the lake. It's only a 15 minute walk to both the lake, or to the primary train station. The staff are incredible, they carry themselves in a 5-star hotel trained manner. The on-site restaurant chef is Sicilian and presented a very good dinner, and the servers were clearly top-class. The hotel has an old fashioned feel to it, but in the best possible way - an antique or classic, and classy to boot. We LOVED it!