Visiting Civitanova Marche
Visitors to Civitanova Marche are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, coffee shops and entertainment choices.
- There are 40 hotels and other accommodation options in Civitanova Marche
- The closest major airport is in Ancona (AOI-Falconara), 27.9 mi (45 km) from the city centre
Getting around Civitanova Marche
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Civitanova Marche Montegranaro Station. Civitanova Marche might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Civitanova Marche
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and nighttime averages of 6°C
- About 35 millimetres of rain falls on Civitanova Marche each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 5°C