- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Central Theatre
- 5 min walk
- Historic Dockyard Chatham
- 17 min walk
- Rochester Cathedral
- 3 min drive
- London (LCY-London City)
- 51 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Located in Chatham, The Charles Hotel is in the historical district and near a train station. Historic Dockyard Chatham and Cooling Castle Barn are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mote Park. Buckmore Park Karting and Kent Life are also worth visiting.
- Central Theatre - 5 min walk
- Historic Dockyard Chatham - 17 min walk
- Rochester Cathedral - 3 min drive
- Rochester Castle - 3 min drive
- Priestfield Stadium - 5 min drive
- Chatham Station - 3 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 51 min drive
About this property
The Charles Hotel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- The Charles Hotel Hotel
- The Charles Hotel Chatham
- The Charles Hotel Hotel Chatham
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
All good. Clean .modern .friendly. helpful. Parking .