- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
Overview of The Red Lion
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Business Services
Choose dates to view prices
Red Lion Feature Room
About this area
Located in Cambridge, The Red Lion is near a train station. Cambridge Market Square and Grand Arcade Shopping Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Parker's Piece and RSPB Fowlmere Nature Reserve. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Fenner's or Abbey Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Cambridge travel guide
- Imperial War Museum Duxford - 7 min drive
- Audley End House - 11 min drive
- University Botanic Gardens - 13 min drive
- Addenbrooke's Hospital - 13 min drive
- Downing College - 23 min drive
- Cambridge Whittlesford Station - 1 min walk
- London (STN-Stansted) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Red Lion – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Red Lion
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: GBP 6 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort