- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The John Barleycorn Inn
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, Ensuite
Double or Twin Room, Ensuite
About this area
The John Barleycorn Inn is located in Cambridge. Imperial War Museum Duxford and Cambridge Corn Exchange are cultural highlights, while Audley End House is a notable landmark. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Fenner's or Abbey Stadium. Our guests appreciate the inn's quiet location.Visit our Cambridge travel guide
- Imperial War Museum Duxford - 7 min drive
- Audley End House - 12 min drive
- Addenbrooke's Hospital - 15 min drive
- Fitzwilliam Museum - 19 min drive
- University of Cambridge - 19 min drive
- Cambridge Whittlesford Station - 18 min walk
- London (STN-Stansted) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
The John Barleycorn Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Characterful, good old fashioned pub. Excellent location with good parking behind.