Overview of Lensfield Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Single Room
Executive Single Room
Standard Double Room
Executive Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Double Room, Accessible
Deluxe Double Room
Small Single Room
Small Double Room
About this area
Located in Cambridge, Lensfield Hotel is near a train station. Cambridge Corn Exchange and Imperial War Museum Duxford are cultural highlights of the area. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Newmarket Racecourse or Fenner's. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Cambridge travel guide
- University of Cambridge - 5 min walk
- Fitzwilliam Museum - 5 min walk
- Pembroke College - 8 min walk
- Parker's Piece - 8 min walk
- Emmanuel College - 10 min walk
- Cambridge Station - 15 min walk
- Cambridge (CBG) - 11 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bar – Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Property location was lovely, property was clean, breakfast was very nice and staff were amazing.