Overview of Hotel du Vin & Bistro Cambridge
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Superior Double Room
About this area
Located in Cambridge, Hotel du Vin & Bistro Cambridge is in the city centre. Cambridge Corn Exchange and Imperial War Museum Duxford are cultural highlights of the area. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Newmarket Racecourse or Fenner's.Visit our Cambridge travel guide
- University of Cambridge - 2 min walk
- Fitzwilliam Museum - 2 min walk
- Pembroke College - 5 min walk
- Emmanuel College - 9 min walk
- Parker's Piece - 11 min walk
- Cambridge Station - 18 min walk
- Cambridge (CBG) - 6 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bistro du Vin – Bistro with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hotel du Vin & Bistro Cambridge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 30 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very cute Cambridge townhouse hotel. Rooms were well appointed with friendly staff.