Budget Hostels from RM155
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Barking
ibis London Barking
Reviewed on 20 Jul 2020
The Bank Hotel
Reviewed on 11 Sep 2020
ibis budget London Barking
Reviewed on 17 Feb 2020
Hostels and More in Barking
You may have a hard time finding many hostels in Barking, but there are 11 accommodation options to choose from, so you still have plenty of other possibilities. For those who want to spend less on overnight stays and budget more for fun things to do, you can score great deals on Expedia.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Barking?
The weather can be a big factor when you're discovering new places, so here's some information that may be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 12° C and night-time temperatures average 2° C
- April-June: 21° C is the daytime average and 4° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 22° C and night-time averages are around 9° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 16° C during the day and 3° C at night
- Average rainfall is 21 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Barking?
Depending on how you want to spend your time, you might enjoy these places to visit:Top Sights
- South Park
- O2 Arena
- London Stadium
- Sky Garden
- Greenwich Park
- Russell Square
- Eastbury Manor House
- Tower of London
- Museum of London
Generally, Barking is known for its:
- Cultural attractions
- Historical sites
How to Get to Barking and Around the Area
You can search for flights to the nearest airport in London (LCY-London City), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the city centre. An alternative is London (LHR-Heathrow), which is 23.9 mi (38.5 km) away. When you're out and about, you may want to make use of public transport. Make your way to Upney Underground Station for metro transport. If you're looking to see more of the area, make your way to London Barking Station to take a train.