- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Aston Pasteur Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed
About this area
Located in Bandung, Aston Pasteur Hotel is near the airport. Jalan Cihampelas and Paris Van Java Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Trans Studio Bandung. Karang Setra Water Park and Bandung Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Bandung travel guide
- BTC Fashion Mall - 2 min walk
- Bandung Trade Center - 10 min walk
- Maranatha Christian University - 18 min walk
- Istana Plaza - 3 min drive
- Paris Van Java Mall - 8 min drive
- Bandung Railway Station - 5 min drive
- Bandung (BDO-Husein Sastranegara Intl.) - 5 min drive
About this property
Aston Pasteur Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: IDR 120000 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 300000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Stayed at Aston Pasteur for 4 nights. Hotel lobby looks astounding! The restroom at the lobby is very clean. Check in was swift, there were welcome drinks when we arrived. Not sure why many people commented on having to wait a long time for the lifts.Thankfully, We had no problem whatsoever. Hotel is super clean. our family suite is beautiful!! Super comfy with great bedding. Toilet is rather small for a Family Suite room, but fixtures are high end. Kids enjoyed the jacuzzi as swimming pool was too cold. Generous and delicious buffet breakfast spread! Most of our requested were fulfilled swiftly, no delays. Housekeeping did a great job daily, which is appreciated. Aston should really look into providing closet for the rooms. Safe in the room is a plus! Wifi is available throughout the hotel, no charge! Awesome! Unfortunately, i got food poisioning from a room service order and was out sick for the rest of our trip to Bandung. Room service should double check quality of the food. Prawns were off. Also, because location of the hotel is near a toll gate, anticipate jams during peak periods and plan your trip accordingly. Aside from some of the issues faced, our stay at first stay Aston Pasteur was awesome! All employees we interacted with were polite and helpful.