VERY BAD experience.
1. Came to check in with a congested lobby. Families with elderly, children and pregnant ladies unattended for 5HOURS, given no explanation or whatsover. All of the receptionist went missing and we were all left in a mystery. At this unprecedented time, the management definitely paid NO REGARDS to the SOP!
2. NO PROPER details of the actual waiting time and rooms available left people mad and bewildered! Children are now crying all over the place. People are screaming all over the place, restless.
3. After 5 HOURS, we learnt that NO QUARRELS, NO ROOM.
4. The rooms were all left uncleaned and that resulted in the delay. It makes no sense to have us wait 5 hours JUST TO CLEAN YOUR ROOMS that we have paid earlier! If you have no Manpower then, outsource. Communicate and explain nicely to customers.
5. Guess what, we had to check out at 12pm, despite checking in 5 hours later. Very unpleasant indeed. No refunds or any compensations made.
The room itself is good. The view from room is beautiful but we are mad with the management services. Despite the check in, the extra towel we request for have stain on one out of three. The slippers in the room is lacking of one for twin room. The breakfast choice is limited.