Ashburn Hotels from RM257
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 17 Sep 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Ashburn, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping and beer. Top sights around the area include National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, Great Falls Park and Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Ashburn
- The closest major airport is in Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Gaithersburg, MD (GAI-Montgomery County Airpark), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) away
Dressing for Ashburn
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the nighttime average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and -5°C at night
- Ashburn gets about 1051 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C