Allentown Hotels from RM238
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Aug 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Allentown, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, live music scene and casinos. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment, restaurants and baseball. A top sight in the area is Blue Mountain Ski Area.
- There are 90 hotels and other accommodation options in Allentown
- The closest major airport is in Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.), 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Reading, PA (RDG-Reading Regional), 30.3 mi (48.8 km) away
Dressing for Allentown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be -7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -6°C at night
- Allentown gets about 1152 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -6°C