Travel to Acapulco
Top hotels in Acapulco
Reviewed on 19 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 30 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 10 Jan 2021
Top things to do in Acapulco
Acapulco Beach Holiday
If you're desperate to escape the hectic rush of the city, an Acapulco holiday is just the ticket. There’s no shortage of stunning views to take in during a trip to Acapulco. Those who love the water may already be familiar with Playa Revolcadero (7 miles (11 km) away) and will probably want to stay nearby. But don't stress if the nearest accommodation options are reserved. Many sightseers also book Acapulco holiday deals around Condesa Beach and Majahua Beach.
Things You Should Know About Acapulco
- Listening to the calming sounds of the ocean is one of life's small pleasures. See what you can find among our Acapulco beach hotels and get ready to switch into relaxation mode.
- Many travellers also choose to base themselves in apartments here. CONDOMINIO AURA APARTAMENTO D206 and Condo Jime are a few places to select from.
- Alternatively, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Acapulco take care of all the little details. That means more time for you to concentrate on the pressing task of relaxing and unwinding.
- Our Acapulco things to do page is a good place to begin planning your getaway to Acapulco. After you arrive, start up a conversation with one of the 652,100 locals to discover even more.
- La Quebrada Cliffs is one big sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other popular travel plan ideas, browse our Acapulco holiday deals.