Visitors can enjoy all that Yuegezhuang has to offer including the temples, museums and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its aquarium. Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square and Beijing Aquarium are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 61 hotels and other accommodation options in Yuegezhuang
- The closest major airport is in Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Yuegezhuang
With so many transport options, exploring Yuegezhuang is easy. Take advantage of metro transport at Liuliqiao Station, Wukesong Station and Qilizhuang Station. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Beijing West Railway Station.
Dressing for Yuegezhuang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the nighttime average to be -10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and -9°C at night
- Yuegezhuang gets about 671 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -8°C