Visitors to Williamstown are sure to enjoy the cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside and spas. Around the area, top sights include St. Kilda Beach, Melbourne Cricket Ground and Etihad Stadium.
- You'll find 1718 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Melbourne
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) away
Getting around Williamstown
With so many choices for transport, exploring Williamstown is a breeze. Local metro stations include Williamstown Beach Station and Williamstown Station. To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Williamstown Beach Station.
Dressing for Williamstown
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 18°C with night-time averages of 5°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and nighttime averages of 7°C
- About 12 millimetres of rain falls on Williamstown each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 5°C