Visitors can enjoy all that Time has to offer including the sporting events, art and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Kongeparken, Kvadrat Shopping Center and Museum of Archaeology.
- You'll find 122 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Stavanger
- The closest major airport is in Stavanger (SVG-Sola), 13.1 mi (21 km) from the city centre
Getting around Time
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Time Bryne Station. Time might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Time
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the nighttime average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 17°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 18°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 13°C during the day and 1°C at night
- About 33 millimetres of rain falls on Time each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 17°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -1°C