Visiting Tha Maka
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Tha Maka has to offer. A top sight in the area is Bridge Over the River Kwai.
- There are 148 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 55.3 mi (89 km) from the city centre
Getting around Tha Maka
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Tha Maka Luk Kae Station. Tha Maka might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Tha Maka
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 20°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Tha Maka gets about 1387 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 35°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°F