Taichung Hotels from RM67
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Taichung, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Top sights in the city include Paochueh Temple, Taichung Park and National Museum of Natural Science.
- There are 444 hotels and other accommodation options in Taichung
- The closest major airport is in Taichung (RMQ), 14.1 mi (22.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Hualien (HUN), 52 mi (83.7 km) away
Getting around Taichung
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Taichung Fengyuan Station, Taichung Houli Station or Taichung Tanzi Station. Taichung might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Taichung
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 23°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 12°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 12°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Taichung is 47 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 12°C