Spokane Hotels from RM241
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 13 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 17 Sep 2020
Travellers to Spokane give high marks for the fun sporting events, riverfront and university vibe. This city also attracts tourists with its waterfalls, theatres and live music. Top sights in the city include Riverfront Park, Spokane Arena and Manito Park.
- There are 126 hotels and other accommodation options in Spokane
- The closest major airport is in Spokane, WA (SFF-Felts Field), 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Spokane, WA (GEG-Spokane Intl.), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) away
Getting around Spokane
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Spokane Intermodal Center. Spokane might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Spokane
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be -5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and -5°C at night
- Spokane gets about 450 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of -4°C