Overview of Villa Aquin
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Villa Aquin is located in Colomadu. De' Tjolomadoe and Radya Museum Library are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include The Heritage Palace and UMS.Visit our Colomadu travel guide
- De' Tjolomadoe - 16 min walk
- The Heritage Palace - 4 min drive
- Muhammadiyah University of Surakarta - 9 min drive
- UMS - 11 min drive
- Solo Square - 13 min drive
- Purwosari Station - 18 min drive
- Surakarta (SOC-Adisumarmo Intl.) - 12 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: IDR 50000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: IDR 75000.00 for adults and IDR 75000.00 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Villa Aquin Colomadu
- Villa Aquin Guesthouse
- Villa Aquin Guesthouse Colomadu