Sharjah Hotels from RM113
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Sharjah, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and beaches. This cultural city also attracts tourists with its festivals. Top sights around the area include Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa and Sahara Centre.
- There are 89 hotels and other accommodation options in Sharjah
- The closest major airport is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) away
Dressing for Sharjah
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 11°C
- From April to June, the average is 41°C during the day and 17°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 42°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 37°C as the daytime average and 13°C as the night-time average
- About 5 millimetres of rain falls on Sharjah each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 41°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°C