Shangrao Hotels from RM131
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Shangrao has to offer including the mountain views and temples. The countryside and secluded setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 60 hotels and other accommodation options in Shangrao
- The closest major airport is in Shangrao (SQD-Shangrao Sanqingshan), 40.7 mi (65.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Jingdezhen (JDZ), 42.6 mi (68.6 km) away
Dressing for Shangrao
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 12°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Shangrao is 2098 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°C