- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Sandakan Harbour Mall
- 2 min walk
- Sandakan Heritage Trail
- 3 min walk
- Lankayan island
- 4 min walk
- Sandakan (SDK)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Located in Sandakan, Four Points by Sheraton Sandakan is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Saint Michael's and All Angels Church and Agnes Keith House are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Bukit Buli Sim Sim and Sandakan Rainforest Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Sandakan travel guide
- Sandakan Harbour Mall - 2 min walk
- Sandakan Heritage Trail - 3 min walk
- Lankayan island - 4 min walk
- Agnes Keith House - 15 min walk
- Japanese Cemetery - 20 min walk
- Sandakan (SDK) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Eatery – Poolside restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Wrapped Cafe – Ocean-view delicatessen.
- The Lobby Lounge – Ocean-view café with a bar.
- The Best Brew – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar.
About this property
Four Points by Sheraton Sandakan
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Guests are required to present a passport or identification card during check-in for registration purposes. Contact information can be found on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 150.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 54 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 27 per person (one way)
- Self-parking fee: MYR 3 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 150.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Four Points Sheraton Sandakan Hotel
- Four Points Sheraton Sandakan
- Four Points By Sheraton Sandakan Sabah, Malaysia
- Four Points by Sheraton Sandakan Hotel
- Four Points by Sheraton Sandakan Sandakan
- Four Points by Sheraton Sandakan Hotel Sandakan
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
i have a wonderful stay at the hotel.unfortunately the pool wasnt ready during my stay on 11&12th january but they upgrade my room.the location was great.food just around the corner.