Search Apartments in Samut Prakan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Samut Prakan
Other property types in Samut Prakan
Theorie Hotel Sukhumvit 107
Reviewed on 6 Mar 2020
Napa Hostel Samrong Station
Reviewed on 3 Nov 2019
Reviewed on 23 Jan 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Samut Prakan
There are plenty of places to stay in the Bangkok area, with 2868 hotels and accommodation options including 123 apartments. Visit popular attractions in the region like Odeon Circle and Wat Arun.
Why should you consider apartments instead of traditional hotels? Apartments are a good option for solo travellers who want to live like locals, and also for families wanting the conveniences of home.
When is the Best Time to Visit Samut Prakan?
Though weather is just one factor, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically April and May, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 35°C and nighttime temperatures average 20°C
- April-June: 35°C is the daytime average and 24°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 33°C and nighttime averages are around 24°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Average rainfall is 1387 inches in a year
Things to Do in Samut Prakan
Cultural attractions include Erawan Museum, whereas Samutprakarn Crocodile Farm and Zoo is just one of the family-friendly sights. Odeon Circle and Wat Arun are other popular places to visit in the area.Samut Prakan is also popular for:
How to Get to Samut Prakan and Around the Area
Fly into Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), which is located 11 mi (17.6 km) away. Otherwise, look for flights into Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), which is 25.2 mi (40.5 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.