Overview of Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Corner (City View)
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Sai Kung, Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East is connected to a railway/underground station. Lan Kwai Fong and Soho are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Ocean Park and The Peak Tram. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Happy Valley Race Course or Hong Kong Coliseum.Visit our Sai Kung travel guide
- Kai Tak Cruise Terminal - 10 min drive
- Kowloon Bay - 11 min drive
- Victoria Park - 21 min drive
- Happy Valley Race Course - 21 min drive
- Times Square Shopping Mall - 25 min drive
- Hong Kong Tseung Kwan O Station - 4 min walk
- Hong Kong Tin Hau Station - 12 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 49 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Chefs Table – Restaurant offering fusion cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Tze Yuet Heen – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Lobby Lounge – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Cielo – Al fresco dining steakhouse with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 283.3 for adults and HKD 228.8 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 600 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 495.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort