Overview of Quentin Prague Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
- 24/7 Front Desk
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room (Small, skylight window)
Classic Double Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
Luxury Double Room
Superior Double Room, Kitchen (Basement)
About this area
Located in Prague's Prague 1 neighbourhood, Quentin Prague Hotel is in the city centre. Prague Astronomical Clock and Charles Bridge are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square. Check out an event or a game at O2 Arena, and consider making time for Prague Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Prague travel guide
- Old Town Bridge Tower - 3 min walk
- Old Town Square - 5 min walk
- Old Jewish Cemetery - 5 min walk
- Prague Astronomical Clock - 6 min walk
- Charles Bridge - 6 min walk
- Staroměstská Stop - 1 min walk
- Prague-Masarykovo Station - 16 min walk
- Prague (PRG-Vaclav Havel) - 27 min drive
About this property
Quentin Prague Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100.0 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.82 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 29 per vehicle (one-way)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 24 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property was in a fantastic location. A short walk to both the river and the old town. The hotel is more like serviced apartments as there was no bar but suited us perfectly. A modern and clean renovation of a traditional building. Staff were really helpful and friendly and allowed us to check in at 9.45am in the morning! A perfect stay. Couldn’t fault it.