Photo by Carl & Sasha
Pai Hotels from RM34
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Don't see what you're looking for?
See all available properties in Pai
Lowest nightly price found within the past 24 hours based on a 1 night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Visitors to Pai are sure to enjoy the hot springs. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and ecotours.
- There are 194 hotels and other accommodation options in Pai
- The closest major airport is in Mae Hong Son (HGN), 29.3 mi (47.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.), 52.3 mi (84.2 km) away
Dressing for Pai
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°C and the nighttime average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Pai is 72 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 36°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 15°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Pai?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pai, will I receive a refund?
Yes! You’ll find that most hotel room reservations are fully refundable provided that you cancel prior to the accommodation’s cancellation deadline, which in most cases is within 24 or 48 hours of your scheduled arrival. If you have a non-refundable reservation, you might still have the option to cancel and be given a refund within 24 hours of your booking. Enter your dates, click on “Search”, then use the filter option “free cancellation” to get the best deals available in Pai.