Overview of SARASA HOTEL NAMBA
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Single Room, Non Smoking
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking
Japanese Western Style Room, Non Smoking
Economy Double Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking (Ninja Room)
About this area
In the city centre, SARASA HOTEL NAMBA is in Osaka's Namba neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Namba Grand Kagetsu Theater and Orix Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Tsutenkaku Tower and Osaka Castle. Check out an event or a game at Kyocera Dome Osaka, and consider making time for Tennoji Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Namba Station (Nankai) is 5 minutes by foot and Nippombashi Station is 6 minutes.
- Kuromon Ichiba Market - 3 min walk
- Namba Parks - 9 min walk
- Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 13 min walk
- Amerikamura - 14 min walk
- Tsutenkaku Tower - 14 min walk
- Namba Station (Nankai) - 5 min walk
- Kitntetsu-Nipponbashi Station - 6 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 49 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast.
About this property
SARASA HOTEL NAMBA
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- SARASA HOTEL NAMBA Hotel
- SARASA HOTEL NAMBA Osaka
- SARASA HOTEL NAMBA Hotel Osaka
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities