- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of SARASA HOTEL Dotonbori
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, Non Smoking
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking
Standard Triple Room, Non Smoking
Deluxe Japanese Room and Western Style Room, Non Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
Connecting Room (2 Twin Room), Non Smoking
Twin Room - Disability Access, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Osaka's Namba neighbourhood, SARASA HOTEL Dotonbori is in the entertainment district and near a metro station. Tsutenkaku Tower and Shitennoji Temple are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Legoland Discovery Center and Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan. Don't miss out on a visit to Universal Studios Japan™. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Kuromon Ichiba Market - 6 min walk
- Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 10 min walk
- Nipponbashi - 10 min walk
- Amerikamura - 11 min walk
- Namba Parks - 8 min drive
- Kitntetsu-Nipponbashi Station - 7 min walk
- Nippombashi Station - 8 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 53 min drive
About this property
SARASA HOTEL Dotonbori
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.