Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Ongkharak has to offer including the golf courses and university setting. In Ongkharak, there are 3 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 29.2 mi (47 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 31.9 mi (51.3 km) away.
Getting around Ongkharak
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Ongkharak Station. Ongkharak might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Ongkharak
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 20°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Ongkharak gets about 1387 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 35°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°C