Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Ban Na
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Ban Na has to offer. In Ban Na, there are 10 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 39.6 mi (63.7 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 45.7 mi (73.6 km) away.
Dressing for Ban Na
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 20°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- About 1190 millimetres of rain falls on Ban Na each year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 34°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 21°F