Visitors to Numinbah are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 721 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 17.8 mi (28.6 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Numinbah
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 28°C and the nighttime average to be 18°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 15°C at night
- About 32 millimetres of rain falls on Numinbah each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 28°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 11°F