Nanchang Hotels from RM137
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Nanchang has to offer including the theme park, rivers and temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and university setting.
- There are 133 hotels and other accommodation options in Nanchang
- The closest major airport is in Nanchang (KHN-Changbei), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Nanchang
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Nanchang gets about 1489 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 3°C