Visitors can enjoy all that Meyzieu has to offer including the football games, parks and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Eurexpo Lyon, Musee Lumiere and Musee d'Art Contemporain are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 798 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Lyon
- The closest major airport is in Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 32.8 mi (52.8 km) away
Getting around Meyzieu
Local metro stations include Meyzieu - Gare Tram Stop and Meyzieu - ZI Tram Stop. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Meyzieu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and nighttime averages of 0°C
- Meyzieu gets about 30 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C