Travel to Mazatlan
Top hotels in Mazatlan
Reviewed on 10 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 18 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 31 Dec 2020
Top things to do in Mazatlan
Mazatlan Beach Holiday
A Mazatlan holiday makes it a piece of cake to unwind. Whether you like the idea of sitting around by the water or meandering along the shore in search of treasures, a trip to Mazatlan will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. If you prefer to be close to the town centre, base yourself close to Olas Altas Beach. This stretch of coast is just 0.4 miles (0.7 km) away. We also have Mazatlan holiday deals around Cerritos Beach and Playa Norte, two other gorgeous nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Mazatlan
- Nothing says holiday more than staying right near the shoreline. If you're nodding in agreement, see what's on offer among our Mazatlan beach hotels.
- Condos are also popular with many travellers to this area. Casa Coto Sabalo and Condo R Tiara are perfect examples of what to expect from this accommodation style.
- Otherwise, let one of our All-Inclusive hotels in Mazatlan deal with all the finer details. That means more time for you to focus on the important task of unwinding and relaxing.
- Our Mazatlan things to do page is the ideal place to start planning your escape to Mazatlan. After you arrive, strike up a conversation with one of the 381,600 friendly locals to learn even more.
- Save on experiences by booking our Mazatlan holiday deals. With fantastic attractions such as El Faro Lighthouse to discover, this popular destination will keep you on the go.