Visitors to Maysville are sure to enjoy the rivers. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, cafes and entertainment choices.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Maysville
- The closest major airport is in Cincinnati, OH (LUK-Cincinnati Municipal - Lunken Field), 48.7 mi (78.5 km) from the city centre
Getting around Maysville
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Maysville Station. Maysville might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Maysville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and -5°C at night
- Maysville gets about 1167 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C