- Brands Hatch Circuit
- 18 min walk
- London Golf Club
- 7 min drive
- Eagle Heights Wildlife Park
- 11 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick)
- 46 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03 7724 9556
About this area
Located in Longfield, Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa is in the suburbs. Orchard Theatre and Sevenoaks Library Museum and Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at London Golf Club and Birchwood Park Golf Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Brands Hatch Circuit or Crayford Greyhound Track.
- Brands Hatch Circuit - 18 min walk
- London Golf Club - 7 min drive
- Eagle Heights Wildlife Park - 11 min drive
- Darent Valley Hospital - 11 min drive
- Bluewater Shopping Centre - 12 min drive
- Longfield Station - 6 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 47 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Drawing Room – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests planning to eat in the hotel restaurant or enjoy the hotel’s spa services should make reservations before arrival to ensure availability.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Brandshatch Place Hotel Longfield
- Brandshatch Place Hotel
- Brandshatch Place Longfield
- Brandshatch & Spa Longfield
- Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa Hotel
- Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa Longfield
- Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa Hotel Longfield
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Friendly staff and nice old building. We stayed in a suite, but when compared to other suites we've previously stayed in it was very small and there wasn't much extra provided in the room. Tv was positioned so low to the ground that you couldn't see the screen when in bed. This could easily be rectified by putting tv on the wall. Red mould on tiles in bathroom. Black mould behind silver plug on bath. Dust in bedroom. Only one dressing gown was provided even though there were 2 guests. Ate in restaurant and food was good other than one cold desert which was replaced but sadly the plate was cold which meant the 2nd desert brought wasn't much warmer but thankfully the custard was warm and tasted nice. Just a shame things weren't better considering the amount paid for the room. Could of complained but didn't want to ruin our stay.