- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
- Max people: 2Max adults: 2Max children: 1
1 Double Bed
19 square metres m2
Internet – Free WiFi
Entertainment – Smart TV
Food & Drink – Kitchenette with fridge, microwave, dishwasher and cookware/dishes/utensilsSleep – Egyptian cotton linen and blackout drapes/curtains
Bathroom – Private bathroom, designer toiletries and a shower with a rainfall showerhead
Practical – Safe, iron/ironing board and desk
Comfort – Air conditioning and heating
The price per-night is based on the lowest price found within the past 24 hours for the next 30 nights. All prices exclude taxes and fees and are based on a 1-night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, this apartment is near a metro station and near the beach. Westminster Bridge and London Eye are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at St. James Park and Green Park. Check out an event or a game at Emirates Stadium, and consider making time for ZSL London Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our London travel guide
- London Eye - 8 min walk
- Big Ben - 10 min walk
- Westminster Abbey - 13 min walk
- Covent Garden Market - 4 min drive
- Trafalgar Square - 4 min drive
- Lambeth North Underground Station - 3 min walk
- London Waterloo Station - 6 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 50 min drive
Cleaning and safety practices
Enhanced cleanliness measures
- Near the beach
- Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric kettle
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 1 bar
- Premium bedding
- Bed sheets provided
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- 1 bathroom
- Shower only
- Designer toiletries
- Towels provided
- Rainfall showerhead
- Smart TV
- Near a laundromat
- Air conditioning
- No pets or service animals
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout curtains
- Near a metro station
- Near a train station
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Security system
- Smoke detector
- Window guards
- 20 rooms
Where to eat
- Unwined – Al fresco dining restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare on selected days.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: GBP 150.00
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, a security system and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- The property is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between guest stays.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for StowAway Waterloo by Bridgestreet
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A small issue getting in but response by the Stowaway team was excellent. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay