Overview of Dolphin House Serviced Apartments
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Executive Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (1 Bathroom)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms (2 Bathrooms)
Economy Room, 1 King Bed (Ground Floor)
Economy Room, 1 Single Bed (Ground Floor)
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms (3 Bathrooms)
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Double and 1 Single (1 Bathroom)
Run of House
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Dolphin House Serviced Apartments is near a metro station. Westminster Abbey and Houses of Parliament are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include London Eye and Stamford Bridge Stadium. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss ZSL London Zoo, a top local attraction. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails. Our guests love the property's central location.Visit our London travel guide
- Big Ben - 3 min drive
- London Eye - 5 min drive
- Westminster Abbey - 8 min drive
- Buckingham Palace - 10 min drive
- Harrods - 11 min drive
- Pimlico Underground Station - 5 min walk
- Vauxhall Station - 15 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 40 min drive
About this property
Dolphin House Serviced Apartments
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Hot tub
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Covered self-parking fee: GBP 35 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned, and disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
It’s a fully and comfortably furnished flat 5 minutes from the tube station.