Overview of Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Club - Club Access
Junior Suite - Club Access
Executive Suite - Club Access
The Villa. Child below 12 years is not allowed
About this area
In the business district and near theme parks, Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa is in an area with good shopping. Shah Alam Blue Mosque and Merdeka Square are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Mid Valley Mega Mall and Petaling Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Bukit Jalil National Stadium.
- Sunway Pyramid Mall - 7 min walk
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park - 11 min walk
- Paradigm Mall - 12 min drive
- University of Malaya - 22 min drive
- 1 Utama - 26 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur Setia Jaya KTM Komuter Station - 4 min drive
- Taman Bahagia Station - 7 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 42 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Resort CafÃ© – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 76.95 for adults and MYR 36.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 180.20 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: MYR 22 per day
- Late check-out fee: 50 per cent of room rate (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a security system.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safe & Clean (Malaysia) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort