- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Raia Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Raia Hotel Kota Kinabalu is located in Kota Kinabalu. Sutera Harbour and Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Imago Shopping Mall and Centre Point. Sedco Square and Anjung Samudera are also worth visiting.Visit our Kota Kinabalu travel guide
- Sabah State Mosque - 12 min walk
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital - 2 min drive
- Sabah State Museum - 3 min drive
- Kompleks Karamunsing - 6 min drive
- Imago Shopping Mall - 8 min drive
- Tanjung Aru Station - 3 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 7 min drive
About this property
Raia Hotel Kota Kinabalu
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 20 for adults and MYR 10 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Reception and staff were ok and helpful. Clearly housekeeping was the major issue: dirty sink, rubbish in the sinkhole, stained duvet and pillowcases, stained iron plate, no jug kettle, run down ironing board. What's worse was had very disturbed sleep. Creepy noises and window in the bathroom was left open by the hotel (don't know for what reason???) By far this has been one of my worst for 2- day stay at any hotel. For the rates charged of over RM200, that's just unacceptable. I suggest the hotel reduce the rate to RM100-150 which will justify their setbacks.