- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of One Borneo Condominium by Josie
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
2 Bedroom Suite
About this area
Located in Kota Kinabalu, this apartment is in an area with good shopping. Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal and Sutera Harbour are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit 1Borneo Hypermall and Imago Shopping Mall. Anjung Samudera and Sedco Square are also worth visiting.
- 1Borneo Hypermall - 8 min walk
- University of Malaysia Sabah - 17 min walk
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque - 14 min drive
- Likas Stadium - 17 min drive
- Likas Sports Complex - 17 min drive
- Tanjung Aru Station - 28 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 34 min drive
About this property
One Borneo Condominium by Josie
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: MYR 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
This hostel is conveniently located. The owner is also very friendly, so overall experience is positive. It's just that some of the facility wasn't working properly and there's no toilet paper available. But this can easily solved, as there's a big shopping mall just down stairs.