- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Marina Court by 80's Sabah Homestay
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Comfort Condo, 3 Bedrooms, Smoking, Sea View
About this area
Located in Kota Kinabalu's Downtown Kota Kinabalu neighbourhood, this apartment is in the city centre and by the ocean. Sutera Harbour and Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Imago Shopping Mall and Kota Kinabalu Central Market. Anjung Samudera and Sedco Square are also worth visiting.Visit our Kota Kinabalu travel guide
- KK Plaza - 4 min walk
- Kota Kinabalu Central Market - 5 min walk
- Anjung Samudera - 5 min walk
- Centre Point - 6 min walk
- Gaya Street Sunday Market - 10 min walk
- Tanjung Aru Station - 9 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 15 min drive
About this property
Marina Court by 80's Sabah Homestay
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: MYR 200.00 per stay
- Cleaning deposit: MYR 20 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Marina Court situates in the city center, close to the Night market and Philippines Market. But we received no instruction as to how to get the key to unlock the service apartment beforehand and when we got there, it took us more than an hour to find out the way to get the key indirectly by asking many different people. There was no person in charge and no one answered the phone, which made us extremely frustrated. In addition to that, the shower screens in both bathrooms were broken and had not been fixed, the air conditioners are very noisy and we had to turn them off at night when we slept. Two 'clean' bath towels which were placed on the bed were still wet which was disgusting.There were hardly any cooking facility in the kitchen. We will certainly not recommend any one to hire this apartment