- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Gaya Island Resort
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Gaya Island, Gaya Island Resort is on the beach. Local points of interest include Tunku Abdul Rahman Park. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as kayaking and other activities like golfing. Our guests appreciate the resort's quiet location.Visit our Gaya Island travel guide
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Park - 4 min walk
- Where to eat
- Feast Village – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Fishermans Cove – Restaurant offering seafood. Serves dinner. Reservations required.
- Pool Bar and Lounge – Poolside family restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Tavajun Bay – Beachfront restaurant. Serves lunch. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Gaya Island Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: MYR 30 per person, per night.
- Boat transfer per adult: MYR 160 (roundtrip)
- Boat transfer per child: MYR 80 (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 140 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: MYR 0 (one-way), (up to 2 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.