- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of C'haya Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Superior Twin Room
Suite, 1 King Bed
Executive Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Family Suite, 3 Bedrooms
About this area
Near a train station, C'haya Hotel is in Kota Kinabalu's Tanjung Aru neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Sutera Harbour and Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Imago Shopping Mall and Centre Point. Anjung Samudera and Sedco Square are also worth visiting.Visit our Kota Kinabalu travel guide
- Sutera Harbour - 4 min drive
- Oceanus Waterfront Mall - 4 min drive
- Sabah State Museum - 8 min drive
- Kompleks Karamunsing - 8 min drive
- Imago Shopping Mall - 10 min drive
- Tanjung Aru Station - 5 min drive
- Kota Kinabalu (BKI-Kota Kinabalu Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- A muse Cafe – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 15 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 104.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Perfect for overnight stay. Late arrival and early flight departure. Close to the airport. Clean and spacious room. We stayed two times on this trip. Would stay there again.